Sunday, February 1, 2009

Something to ponder

"The station for the fatafat generation."

"Your orders served in 30 mins only."

"Faster than anyone else."

Sounds familiar? You would have definitely heard these slogans or something like them in day to day life. "Life in the fast lane" is no longer just a hit song by the Eagles, it's an extremely relevant truth about the current state of affairs we live in. A time where it is expected to get work of 28 hours in 24 hours or less. Where everything is wanted double time, yesterday in fact.

Slow down. Maybe you will find there is more to life than you knew or even realised.

4 comments:

Neha said...

something tht simply put is so not u!!!

The Psycho Blogger said...

I guess I have more sides to me than I tend to usually show :)

Endless Randomness said...

Maybe you want to listen to the station thats "All about the music" (and its listeners) then!! :)

The Psycho Blogger said...

Actually I skip radio altogether :)